- Eco-friendly living for 2019 and beyond: Reduce-Reuse-Repurpose!
- The 7th Annual Pentawards Classic Competition Packaging Awards Open April 15th
- New York Mayor Calls for Ban on Plastic Foam Food Containers
- Martin Sheen To Host Program on Green Packaging
- The Disappearing Package – Can We Eliminate Package Waste?
- Stone Paper® is Ideal for Sustainable Packaging
- Make Simple but Beautiful Origami Paper Boxes
- The History of Food Packaging
- Waterproof, Durable Stone Paper® Ideal to Make Paper Crafts
- Go Green: Throw Away Your Current Approach To Packaging
Tagbacteria in reusable bags ban on plastic bags Christmas ornament crafts made with paper crafts out of paper creative packaging disposable containers ecofriendly packaging eco friendly packaging ecofriendly paper ecofriendly shopping bags eco friendly stone paper® eco packaging environmentally friendly environmentally friendly packaging environmentally friendly stone paper® food container food containers food packaging food packaging containers green packaging green products how to make paper crafts improved packaging origami paper boxes packaging redesigns packaging systems paper boxes paper crafts paper from stone paper made from stone paper made of stone paper ornaments plastic bag ban promotional packaging reusable bags reusable grocery shopping bags reusable shopping bags reusing plastic bags stone paper® sustainable packaging take out containers take out food packaging tote bags waterproof paper
Make a Simple but Eye Catching Paper Christmas Ornament
Just in time for the holidays, this Polish Star Christmas Ornament tutorial shows you how to make an eye-catching traditional Polish star-shaped ornament from paper, string, a few sequins or beads, and a little bit of glue. You will be proud of how good this looks when you are finished.
The only tools required are scissors, a pencil, and a darning needle. If you want, you can glam the finished paper ornament up with a little bit of glitter. Take this ornament to the next level by using eco friendly, tree free stone paper® for a long-lasting, waterproof paper ornament that can even be hung outdoors.
This YouTube video has almost 235,000 views and boasts almost 400 positive comments, including one saying she saw the same ornament on a website selling for $30 apiece.