Stone Paper® Applications
The use for Stone Paper® is only limited by your imagination. In addition to its natural bright white color, stone paper® has a soft, silky smooth feel.
With its key benefits such as Tear Resistance, Water Proof, Grease Repellent, Fire Resistant, Recyclable, photodegradable and more, Stone Paper® is not only an alternative, but it is THE product which has the lowest impact on our green planet.
Click here for pricing and inquiries.
- Recyclable in either plastic or paper recycling streams.
- Stone paper® can be discarded in virtually any waste stream.
- Degrades itself by breaking down upon exposure to UV rays of the sun in approximately 6 months to a year, leaving no toxic residue.
- Primary ingredient in stone paper® is Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3).
- One of the most common elements on earth and the principle component in many types of stone, including limestone and marble.
- Stone Paper® products are made from crushed carbonate rocks powder, combined with a nontoxic, and recyclable binding agent HDPE (High Density Polyethylene).
- Depending on the application, stone paper® comprises up to 80% calcium carbonate.
- Significantly smaller environmental footprint than papers produced from virgin or recycled tree fibers.