Stone Paper Applications
The use for Stone Paper is only limited by your imagination. In addition to its natural bright white color, stone paper has a soft, silky smooth feel.
With its key benefits such as Tear Resistance, Water Proof, Grease Repellent, Fire Resistant, Recyclable, photodegradable and more, Stone Paper is not only an alternative, but it is THE product which has the lowest impact on our green planet.
Click here for pricing and inquiries.
- Recyclable in either plastic or paper recycling streams.
- Stone paper can be discarded in virtually any waste stream.
- Degrades itself by breaking down upon exposure to UV rays of the sun in approximately 6 months to a year, leaving no toxic residue.
- Primary ingredient in stone paper is Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3).
- One of the most common elements on earth and the principle component in many types of stone, including limestone and marble.
- Stone Paper products are made from crushed carbonate rocks powder, combined with a nontoxic, and recyclable binding agent HDPE (High Density Polyethylene).
- Depending on the application, stone paper comprises up to 80% calcium carbonate.
- Significantly smaller environmental footprint than papers produced from virgin or recycled tree fibers.